The Feuerstein satin bed linen BEVERIN is made from a fine satin fabric made from pure cotton. The natural, silky shine and the noble feel of the bed linen stand for classic elegance and the highest standards of quality.
Satin not only protects the shine of the hair, but is gentle on your facial skin. The smooth surface counteracts the formation of sleep lines , but not only that: the high-quality satin fibers do not roughen the skin overnight, so that even sensitive facial skin looks relaxed and fresh in the morning.
✓⠀KIND YOUR HAIR
✓⠀SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE FACIAL SKIN
✓⠀ EXTREMELY SMOOTH
✓⠀WITH NOBLE PIPING
✓⠀REVERSIBLE BED LINEN IN 2 COLOURS
Laundry tips for satin bed linen:
- Wash with a delicates program / or use a washing program with a low spin speed
- use mild detergent
- Iron satin bed linen inside out when semi-damp
- Dry in the dryer (not completely dry!) and hang up directly
The Beverin is a small, sleepy river in the Upper Engadine. Inspired by its natural beauty, we bring a bit of natural relaxation into your bedroom with the BEVERIN bed linen collection.
Satin pillowcase for healthy hair
It's no longer an insider tip: satin pillows are gentle on hair with their smooth surface. Compared to conventional cotton bed linen, customers are happy about less frizz , less tousled hairstyles and less hair breakage in the long term .
It may come as a surprise that satin pillowcases have these benefits, but upon closer inspection, the benefits of satin quickly become apparent:
- The high thread count of TC 500 ensures a very dense weave and therefore a very smooth surface in which the microscopic scales of the hair do not get caught . The hair glides smoothly over the pillow without static and without being roughened by our head movements.
- Satin removes significantly less moisture from the hair than conventional cotton. Where cotton leaves hair dry and dull overnight, satin bed linen will keep your hair bounce and shine overnight.
Give your hair the rest it needs. Night for night.
Always the right sleeping temperature
Satin pillows have the wonderful property of always feeling just as warm as it is comfortable. They feel comfortably warm in winter - and in summer the cooling sensation of a satin pillow can mean the difference between a restless night and a restful night from which you emerge refreshed. Satin allows for very good air circulation between the pillow and the skin.
Together with a satin duvet cover, you ensure the right sleeping climate in your bed in winter and summer alike.
Discover the luxury of satin now.
Quality and delivery very good and fast. Thanks
Hello Ms. Rickli, thank you very much for your feedback. We hope the satin bedding continues to bring you a little everyday luxury and a restful night's sleep. Sincerely, Mara Wulkan
Nachhaltig hergestellt in der Schweiz
Ohne Paraffine oder Parabene
Ohne SLS/SLES Sulfate & Silikone